Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What's Your Theme Song?



I was checkin out the new music playlist and in "Flight School" Kanye says 'Let Me Get My Theme Music'. That quote made me think what is my theme song? It really all depends on my mood but when I'm grindin I can always turn on "Get Money" by Jr. Mafia. It's SO hard and SO real. At this point in my life I can't love anything more then my passion for the music industry (except my family). No homie, lover, or material thing can compare to the love I have 4 my passion. So it's simple FUCK NIGGAS GET MONEY!

What's Your Theme Song?

2 comments:

  1. *Testing* Hi again lol, forgot I had an old blogspot account. Theme song of the moment "Brooklyn We Go Hard", more so cuz of the beat and hook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so im guessin ur from brooklyn lol

    ReplyDelete