Monday, March 9, 2009

6 Degrees From Kanye



so last night i finally watched Kanye Storytellers at 5 am cuz I never have the time during the day and I thought o0o SNAP!!! I'm less than 6 degrees or seperation from the homie. I work in the industry, and I don't get star struck BUT I PROMISE YOU if Kanye walked the doors of any building I was in I may lose it mentally. How I feel 4 Kanye is how Charles feels for Rihanna. ok ok ok mayb that was a bad example cuz I don't want Kanye to be my man, but in my head his like a big brother to me.

So I'm hype ccuz like I said inh real life I'm less than 6 degrees of sepration from Ye.

I'm kool with Brandon Hines---> B's mentor was Trey Songz----> Trey did the song with Ace Hood----> Ace Hood is signed with DJ Khaled's label----> Khaled had a song 'Go Hard' which featured Kanye.

Hip Hip Hooray lol

No comments:

Post a Comment