Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Scratching My Head (Trey Songz Brand New)



My question is why would Trey make a video for "Brand New"? Don't get it twisted I love his music, da video is kool (da ending is PIMPIN), da song is kool, but it's not a SMASH! I want more for dis dude than BET and MTV Jams. I want to see him become the superstar that I know he's capable of being and it's frustrating to see dis go down. I'm not being negative cuz like I said I DO like da song, but I know "Brand New" can't take it to dat next level. Can some1 please call his manager n let him know he NEEDS J.Gill on his team. I have a hot ass vision for dis dude and his new project HE NEEDS TO CALL ME!!!

BTW hi readers Im back =]

1 comment:

  1. Jaz you must be reading my mind. I was thinking the exact same thing... Trey has the potential (because of his amazing voice and appeal) to be outta this industry. His voice is one of the most powerful and versatile.. and he's the R&B MixTape king.. although I think the song is okay, its exactly that.. OKAY! I was shocked to learn that it was on the album and honestly is doesn't say great things about the album as a whole b/c I dont see how that made the cut. But I kno Trey has the talent above all.. he needs the right ppl and the right direction so I won't lose faith in the boi.

    ReplyDelete