Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Listen Up! (Bow Wow- What They Call Me)

Shad Moss,
Something tells me this lil "beef" with Souljah Boy is to get u and him exposure. I mean it's no secret that his latest LP didn't have powerful numbers in his 1st week of sells. It is also no secret that you're coming out with a new CD and you're name doesn't ring as many bells as it did 5 years ago. It's rare that an artist that has sold as many records as u still does radio promo, BUT you are!!! I just find it strange that's all. Though I'm not your biggest fan and/or supporter I do wish you the best and send you positive energy.

One Love. Two Fingers.
Jaz Gill


ok now that thats outta my system here is a song by Bow ft. Ron Browz and Nelly.
All I kno is Jay said "Men Lie. Women Lie. Numbers DON'T." So I guess we'll have to see how many units the young pup sells.

No comments:

Post a Comment