Wednesday, February 10, 2010

o0o No John Mayer Didn't!!!



When I heard John Mayer didn't date black chicks it caused me 2 break outta my hiatus n POST! Here I am adoring this white man n he is saying his d*ck doesn't get hard for the color of skin!!!! WHATTTTTT?!?! It wouldn't be that bad if it was Zac Efron or Gerald Butler, but dis white guy has been on The Chappelle Show during a white ppl/black ppl skit! He's been embraced by plenty of black folks. #CmonSon you shouldn't have said dat out loud.

PLAYBOY: Do black women throw themselves at you?

MAYER: I don’t think I open myself to it. My di-k is sort of like a white supremacist. I’ve got a Benetton heart and a fu–in’ David Duke cock. I’m going to start dating separately from my di-k.


On a lighter note he says, "Every white dude loved Hilary from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air." and Hilary was my celeb look-a-like on facebook so it looks like I'm in the clear lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment