Saturday, February 13, 2010

Listen Up << B.Hines Mixtape



Is it Christmas?!? Well for some it feels like it. R&B crooner, Brandon Hines, has released his long awaited mixtape "In Search Of..." today. My honest opinion is that it's dope... of course my opinion is a bit bias because I been rocking with dude since early 2007. In fact he's the reason I wanted to go into music marketing. But enough with the history lesson, take a listen to the mixtape below and visit his website www.BrandonHinesMusic.com to download it.

If this is your first taste of Brandon listen to "Pin Up Girl". If your already familiar with Brandon listen to "Find You" and "Screaming Out". It's the classic B.Hines sound that you're probably use to.











1 comment:

  1. B. Hines is mad talented!

    Thanks for posting & sharing the music!!!

    I really like your blog by the way. If you get a chance, swing by and check out my blog too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete