Friday, April 17, 2009

Twitter Has My Heart



About a month ago I blogged about a team named "Perfectionist Pen" LINK IS HERE! So today I was on twitter and I was chit chatting wit Ant (the 1 in da pic wit da black shirt). He wrote me a lil song via twitter it was SO GREAT. Here's how da convo/ song wit...
(bold is me talking plain is him talking)
---------
@jazgill im in the mood to write a song right now lol on twitter.....gimme a topic

@AntoineTheReaL lol WORD! I jus went through it wit "Mr.Jerk Face" so u should write a song about how ur da total opposite of dat

@jazgill dont you wanna leave feel so incomplete i can change your mind rearrange your spine treat you like a queen not nothing in between give you diamond rings all the finer things maybe he dont kno why you do prefer someone who can see why you are such a qeeun you need someone


@jazgill to show you need someone to know you need loveeeeeeeeeeeeing now no waitin no fakin heart aching heart nreakin girl you nee some


love.......@jazgill

@AntoineTheReaL =0 plz excuse me as I pick my jawn up off da ground!!! I wanna tweet something, but I'm speechless. Gimme a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment