Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Trey Day (literally)



So the other day Trey Songz was in da building and LET ME TELL U... dis dude wasn't what I expected. First let me say I adore Trey and I'm constantly posting his music and I will continue to support his career BUT like I said da dude wasnt what I expected. His southern accent drive me crazy (in a bad way) and it was very strong. Now with some ppl I expect dat (Souljah Boy, Gucci Mane, etc.), but Trey has been in da game 2 long 2 still have an accent that strong. Come on now even Rihanna's accent isn't present anymore!!! And to top it off he was a slow mover and to mix dat wit my NY state of mind I was bound to be irritated. The interview was what made me start liking him. Our jock Pooch asked him did he like the new Pleasure P record and he responds "Trey Songz only talk about Trey Songz" now dis had me cracking up. Dat moment was very Kanye and u know how I LOVE me some 'Ye. Then Pooch asked "R u willing to do a tv show cuz Ray J is doing big things with his joint" Trey responds by saying "Dat nigga only doing big things on tv". My mouth was agape and da whole studio look at him in shock! Dis mutha f'er is da R&B version of Kanye it's official and on a personal level I LOVE him for keeping it 100, but on a professional level as a PR major he should have kept his comments to himself. I also loved how he made sure every fan had an autograph and a picture and he had lil convos with most of them. Yesterday was vvveeerrrryyyyy long, but I loved the hustle and bustle. I love meeting fans and seeing them so excited and crying, because that once was me before I got into the biz so I can relate. And thats my Trey Songz story. I love his music, love his fans, love his personality, and hate his accent. THE END lol

1 comment:

  1. the accent won't leave at all,this man has had this strong ass accent since the first time i've ever talked to him when he was 16,lol
    Tremaine's mouth is going to get him in trouble one day but hey "it will sale more records"
    haha

    ReplyDelete