Sunday, August 1, 2010

Rewind << Miguel's Success


Sooo I've made several post about a young talented artist that goes by the name Miguel... and I hate to say I told you so, but I def told ya'll he was gonna do some damage and truth be told he's just getting started. Since my 1st post, back in January of 2009, he has co-written the hit "If You Leave" by Musiq n Mary J. and he played a key role in User's newest album Raymond Vs. Raymond. Not only is he a dope songwriter/singer, he also has such a delightful eclectic spirit.

**Random fact: Miguel barely listens to R&B music.

Check out his newest single "All I Want Is You" ft. J.Cole and an archive of all my blogs I've written that feature him.


Miguel Archive
Monday, January 19, 2009
Jazmyn's Lyric (Miguel)

Tuesday, February 10, 2009
The Valentine Playlist

Monday, February 23, 2009
Jazmyn's Lyric (Miguel-Go)

Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Open Your Eyes (Miguel - Best I Ever Had)



No comments:

Post a Comment