Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Valentine Playlist

Here's a Playlist I Would Make For The Day Of Love (steal if you like, BUT NO BABIES protect yourself lol)



*Raheem DeVaughn - You*
I'm in love with this song and it's a great way to start off the night cause "Every Word In This Song Is Gonna Be About You" =]

*Jodeci - Stay*
This isn't the best valentine song (it's more so a baby I want you back record), but when DeVonte says "Don't Talk Just Listen" the panties automatically get wet lol (tmi)

*Aaliyah - One In A Million*
No intro needed every1 knows this record

*R.Kelly - Honey Love*
This is R.Kelly at his BEST. A hands down get your freak on classic.

*Miguel Jontel - Vixen*
I'm such a good girl and I'm super innocent, but this song makes me want to strip! I'm dead serious! So just imagine what it could do for a freaky girl.

*Robin Thicke - Teach You A Lesson*
My white boy turned this song out! It's very sexy

*Robin Thicke - Lost Without You*
Speaking of sexy DID YOU SEE THIS VIDEO! This track is extremely sexy =]

*Silk - Freak Me*
Once I was old enough to understand this song IT WAS A WRAP!!! lol "Let Me Lick You Up And Down Til You Say Stop" no woman can argue with that.

*Justin Timberlake - Set The Mood*
The whole time 2 minutes he says "Let me set the mood right 'Cause I'm gonna make you feel alright" and it's PERFECT. That's all he needs to say.

*Ne-Yo - Say It*
No comment on this song! He says it all for me.

*Beyonce - Speechless*
OMG homegirl killed this track. It's one of her sexiest songs to date. Her range at the end is crazy!!!

*TLC - Red Light Special*
Here's another stripper song for ya lol. Dallas Austin did his thing on the guitar and I think dats wat makes this record so SEXY!

*Maxwell - Sumthin' Sumthin' (mellow version: The Hush)*
This is a great "afternoon delight" song.

*Tevin Campbell - Break It Down*
Even though he likes men this song is pretty fly.

*112 - You Already Know*
OMG! Once again we have a song that needs no introduction.

*Prince - Do Me and/or Melissa Morgan - Do Me*
I prefer the Melssia Morgan version, but it's whatever floats your boat. Either way this song is a classic! I guarantee when it comes to putting him/her in the mood.

*Fredrick - Gentle*
I'm a sucker for debuts and this one is amazing. If only I could write songs like this! Another guarantee when it comes to getting him/her in the mood.

*Prince - Adore*
No introduction needed. CLASSIC

*Tyrese - Sweet Lady*
This is a good one!

*J. Holiday - It's Yours*
Hell any J.Holiday song for that matter lol. He stay putting out some baby making music.

*R.Kelly - The Whole 12 Play Album* lol
Minus mayb 2 or 3 for the uptempo but other then dat you got a smash right there!

There are soooo many more songs I could think of, but I gotta do other things so if you dont know where to start this is a good place.

REMEMBER MAKE A BABY, BUT DON'T HAVE ONE (protect yourself)

1 comment:

  1. Girl!!! This playlist is DANGEROUS. Very, very good choice :-)

    ReplyDelete