Monday, February 16, 2009

You Need To Know Soundz



"What Would The Music Be Without Soundz?" was a drop that I kept hearing as I listened to Sterling Simms album, entitled 'Yours, Mine, And The Truth', for the first time. Since I brought his cd via iTunes I couldn't read the credits (which drove me crazy) so I had to bother Sterl and ask him the who, what, where, and hows about the producer of those tracks. Come to find out it was a fella by the name of Soundz. Most of you guys would know him through his hit single "Love In The Club Part 2" by Usher, Beyonce, and Lil Wayne. The guy is seriously talented and everytime I listen to one of his tracks I'm blown away and left asking myself HOW DID HE DO THAT?!? The placement of his drums, snaps, etc. are so PERFECT.

REQUEST FOR SOUNDZ: I'm gonna need you to do a Ryan Leslie type of youtube so that I can steal some of your tricks (j/k)

Here's A Playlist of Some of His Songs
note: when listening ignore the lyrics just hear the beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment