Monday, January 19, 2009

Stephen Hill Must Not Be The Smart Guy



If you're not into stalking entertainment executives like me (lol) then you need to know that Stephen Hill is a big dude over at BET. He is one of the ppl who control what is aired on the channel. So now that we got that out the way I can vent. WHY THE HELL ARE SMART GUY RERUNS ON BET? They couldn't think of a major urban show to syndicate? Come on now I'd rather watch Hanging With Mr. Cooper than Smart Guy. I can name a TON of African-American sitcoms that are better than Smart Guy. This move isn't the smartest move I've seen from the copy cat version of MTV. What happen to the good old days when I was sure to see a music video. I WANT MY HITS FROM THE STREET BACK! Get with the program Stephen Hill and Debra Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment