Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Fantasy Life...




I was remembering back when I was a 12 or 13 and I would fantasize about marrying one of the members of B2K or having Free's (106 & Park) job. But now that I'm older I know I can make these happen it's just a matter of my grind. Nothing is out of bounds when it comes to what I want (though I don't want to marry ANY1 from B2K anymore lol). So I started thinking about my fantasy life when it comes to things I know WONT happen and as I watched the MTV show Daddy's Little Girls I thought to myself DAMN I wish Russell Simmons was my uncle. He just seems like the coolest old head ever. I'll never forget the episode of Run's House when he told his story about cocaine and bitches. Sadly, I would have to marry JoJo Simmons in order to call dis man my uncle. And because I don't find JoJo attractive or awesome personality wise I'm going to have to keep my Uncle Russell a fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment