Thursday, November 5, 2009

SOS for JazGill

Where did I go? Well I went away on a long trip called life. I've been through A LOT these last couple months (lost/made friends, fell in and out of love, been on a rollercoaster w/ my career, n so much more but damn it IM STILL STANDING ) n right now n I feel like Im starting from scratch BUT thats a good thing!!! I wanna start fresh and I've been acting kinda normal lately and def eating pounds of 'humble pie'... So are you guys ready to take this new journey with me?!? Im so excite on whats to come and I will def keep you guys posted on what da heck Im doing.


NOTE: The blog will b back in heavy rotation once the semester is over, but I WILL b updating it on a weekly basis until then. I won't abandon my goshbygolly like this EVER again. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment