Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sincerly, Jaz Gill (Drake)

Dear Drake,
WTF happened homie?!? U were suppose to bring hip-hop back and be the male version of Lauryn Hill (minus the going crazy part). I overlooked the fact that u signed with Cash Money. Then I overlooked the fact that you had don't do your singing parts live (you just talk with a melody). But I threw up my hands and gave up on you when I saw that horrible video for 'Best I Ever Had'. You should have been different!!! U should have shown a man taking care of his woman! o0o and BTW I thought you were an actor?!? The scene with you talking to the girls was super horrible n super corny. Lets not even talk about how your first television performance that involved little girls as you scream "I wish I could FUCK every girl in the world". I say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Get your life together Drake! Stop being typical.




On the Billboard Rap Charts you have 3 out of the 5 top song. SMH. We must STOP this maddeness folks. The fall of Drake STARTS NOW!

2 comments:

  1. wow, he said is a interview that he didnt want to make an R&B video and that people need to stop being so serious, he said that his video was suppose to be funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We r all laughing at him... NOT with him.

    ReplyDelete